door latch problem

Howdy all,

I seem to be having a door latch problem on the driver
side door of my 66 Crown Coupe. Sometimes it doesn't
want to latch & other times it doesn't want to
release. Has anyone else had problems with this wheel
style latch system? Are the parts interchangeable with
other Chryslers?

I also wanted to thank everyone for helping with my
Idler arm question. My mechanic had found a source for
the bushings & is going to replace them.

Loyal