Hemi's For Sale

Ran across these on hotrodhotline, thought ya'll might want to add to your
database:

57 Chrysler 392 Engine            $2,500

1957 Chrysler 392 engine, newly chromed valve and plug covers, polished
Cragar 4x2 intake w/Stromberg 48's, rare marine air cleaner, polished
vertex. This has been a display motor for 12 years and is painted yellow.
Would have to be rebuilt. Know nothing about condition inside. $2,500 plus
shipping. I can crate for you.

Call: Gary (321) 698-2643 (FL)

Ad # 090403-1

'57 Chrysler HEMI          $10,500

Blown 392 Hemi. Professionally built by RPM Engine Development. No expense
spared. Complete less ignition system. Never run. Serious buyers only, email
me for a detailed list. $10,500 U.S. NO Trades. Buyer responsible for
shipping cost.

Call: Don (480) 940-3911 (AZ)
EMAIL THE SELLER!

Ad # 10160874

Hemi 331            $1,200

I know where I can get a complete Hemi 331 in a Chrylser Saratoga complete
car has been sitting in field for years (20 or so) now in my neighbors
driveway. This is a complete car with engine, trans, wheels, and tires, not
running could be in time. Perfect for hotrod or ground build up. Could get
for $1,200 car is in Sacto, CA.

Call: Tom (916) 861-4008 (CA)
EMAIL THE SELLER!

Ad # 082203-5

Don’t worry if your Inbox will max out while you are enjoying the holidays.
Get MSN Extra Storage!  http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es