2004 Carlisle Invitation

Hey Everyone;

To everyone that was at the All Chrysler Carlisle show this past year. My
wife and I received a letter from the Carlisle Event Organization. They are
considering our car for the indoor display. They said they could only house
40 and wanted a few more pictures. Would you believe that I did not have
some of the ones they asked for. Our 56 Imperial is in a second floor
warehouse, so I ran over and took some pictures. They are not the best but
we are going to cross our fingers and send them in and hope for the best.

Anthony and Valerie Lacaria

1956 White Cloud over Desert Rose Imperial

1991 Black Imperial which my son has swiped from me.

Still looking for that 61