From: Mark McDonald [mailto: tomswift@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 18:37:53 -0600
Subject: IML: radio reception problem

Folks,<br><br>I was driving my '68 Crown today (the 4 dr. hdtp) and I noticed
that I <br>have perfect reception on the AM side, but when I go to FM I cannot
http://www.imperialclub.com  -----------------<br>This message was sent to you
and your response will be <br>shared with everyone. Private messages (and
attachments) for the<br>Administrators should be sent to
webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<br>To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to