1990 Imperial Electrical Issue

If I remember correctly. The switch isn't hard to get
out, but I beleive my fathers was held in with
"security torx" screws. I know he took his to the
chrysler dealer the first time, and bought the right
screwdriver the second time.

A secuirty torx will look like a traditional torx,
only on the screw driver there will be a hole in the
middle of the bit end. The screw has a stud in the
middle of the torx head that prevents a regular torx
screwdriver from working.

I'm not certain, but I expect the NewYorker and
Dynasty switch will work. My dad has a New Yorker as
well. The switches look identical. The only difference
I notice, is that the New Yorker has Quad high beams
(all four lights on) while the Imperial uses flip-flop
high beams (only two high beams on, low beam shut
off). I suspect this is just a difference in the
wiring going to the headlights. I suspect the switches
are the same.