Please Welcome new Members Craig & Diane Cermak (1967)

Please Welcome new Members Craig & Diane Cermak (1967)

New Subscriber(s): Craig & Diane Cermak
Email Address is: carmak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Riverside, IA

Car(s) owned: 1967 Crown Convertible (Green with white leather)

Self-Introduction: My wife and I are both car people. I love full size
Chrysler and Pontiacs and my wife likes Caddies. I am restoring the 1968
Coronet 500 convertible that I drove in high school. I also have a 66
Newport Custon 4dr HT 53,000 mile survivor and 5 65-69 Full size Pontiacs
including one ambulance. Diane has a 57 Coupe DeVille.

My Imperial was originally purchased by the president of the Granger supply
catalog (Chicago). The second owner purchased the car in 1968 and drove it
primarily as a summer car until he passed in 1994. His grandson inherited
the car and drove it rarely. In 2000 the Bud calipers failed and the car was
parked because he could not find parts. This fall he lost storage and was
telling his friends that he needed to sell the car. Luckily my brother
in-law is one of his friend and and passed on the into to me. I purchased
the car the weekend afet labor day 2003. I am now looking for parts and
advice on returning this machine to usable condition. Although the car had
been stored well there are may repairs required (including the brake
upgrade) to put this car on the road. I look forward to the adventure.