Please Welcome a New Member Jerry (1970)

Please Welcome a New Member Jerry (1970)

New Subscriber(s): Jerry
Email Address is: imp7t@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Near Chicago

Car(s) owned: 1970 Imperial 4 door, Gold with gold leather. 29,000 miles

Self-Introduction:    I just purchased a 1970 Imperial and will pick it up
on December 11,2003. I worked for the original owner in 1970. He sold it to
my friend in about 1972 with 18,000 miles on it. The car was driven until
1975 or 76. With the mileage at 28,000 miles the car was stored and only
driven occasionally. The Imp was sold some time in 2002 to a friend's
mother-in-law. She is 82 years old and wanted a large car. After owning the
Imp for a year, she put on 1,000 miles on it and decided that she does not
want to drive anymore. I had no intention on buying the Imp, but when it
went up for sale, I felt I had to go after a 29,000 mile car. It will sit in
one of my garages until I can figure out what to do with it.