Whitewall Width on '66

Bill, Firestone 721 whitewalls are great for '66. They are not too wide of a
white wall and they also have the black space between the actual wheel rim and
the whitewall. Some '66s originally sported the triple band white wall which
also was used on some '67 &'68 models. Those gave you "plenty of white wall"
and much more than the narrow band ones that are available now. Personally I
prefer the solid whitewall that you have to any of them.

Paul