Firestone 721s/ Dimension IV's

I will tell you I am not happy with the Dimension IVs I purchased a few
years ago.  Other people have raved about them, but I wouldn't
recommend them for the simple fact that I can't keep the whitewalls
white.  They are yellowish.  I've talked to several people, and tried
all their suggestions, but no matter how I clean the tires within a few
days or weeks they are dingy again.  And this is without driving them.

None of my other whitewalls has this problem.  I'm sure someone else
will write in saying their's stay white, but I'm just telling you my
experience.  I think if I had to buy new tires today I'd go with a
(gasp) Toyo Spectrum.  The ww is not as wide, but the ride is good and
they're readily available.

Mark M