From: <RandalPark@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2003 3:51 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 413 vs 400 engine swap-Why?

> I guess that I just don't get it. Why would someone change from the 413 to
the 400 in an old Imperial? I have been following the thread and all of the
stuff about interchanging pistons, etc. So far I haven't seen anything that
would tell me why someone would want to do this in the first place. Is it
more economical? Parts availability couldn't be it since as far as I know
there isn't anything easier than an old 413 to get parts for. What's the
deal?