An Imperial visit!

Hey Bill, Thanks for the great review! Our visit was really fun. Only by the
very nature of the IML were we able to actually hook up and have the Imperial
conversation that never got started years ago at that first meeting.

Hopefully somebody with lots of excess energy will buy that poor old Dawn Mauve
'60 Custom Sedan that we found in Auburn that day. It was out by the Green
River, an infamous place here in Washington. The car had had Senator "Scoop"
Jackson as a regular passenger in the annual Auburn City parade until his death
several years ago. I think that they tried to name our airport after him, but
as far as I know it is still called Seatac International. I'll admit that it
was difficult to actually picture anyone sitting in that car now with all of
that moldy upholstery and dirt. The elderly woman who owned the car finally
became ill and the car was moved from her warm garage to the shelter of an old
tree in the current owner's yard. I encouraged the man to offer it to the local
Technical College auto shop as a project.

I am sure that there would be pictures of that car in the local papers, and in
the historical files at Auburn City Hall with the late senator as a passenger.
That would make it a rather fun project, but too much of one for this worn out
race horse. Who knows, maybe it will appear underneath YOUR Christmas Tree!

Happy Holidays everyone!

Paul