The wienie behind the counter

Your shunning of the business will not likely be noticed UNLESS you
advise the owner why.

QUESTION??????????

How can I distinguish, from a casual examination, a 76 from a 77
Chrysler NYB?

Alan Harper
64 Mercury 3/4 ton flatbed
69 Dodge D100 pickup
76 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham
78 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham St. Regis
92 Ford T-Bird
alan__harper@xxxxxxxxx
preservationist of our chrome heritage
SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

=====$$$$$$$$$$$$$======

 >Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 16:41:51 -0800
 >From: Ken & Tracie <kjosephson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 >Subject: IML: Even at This Late Date

I went to a local parts store last night to get a fuel pump for my '68.
There was a new guy working the counter. He had an opinion about
everything. He told me I was wasting a "good steel crank late '60s 440
in an old luxury car when there were lots of Roadrunner and Charger
owners who could put the engine to better use."

I'll make it a point not to patronize that location for the duration of
this joker's employment, which won't be very long if he shares such
opinions with other regular customers.

In any event, Merry Christmas to all my fellow Imperialists. May you
find that last desperately needed piece of N.O.S. trim under your tree
tomorrow morning!

Ken Josephson
Las Vegas, Nevada
'68 Crown four door hardtop