Disassemble/Reassemble

Hi Brad!....thanks for the reply. It seems others have the seem suggestion
regarding the  ever-useful ZIPLOCK's!! Maybe we should tell the ZipLock folks
and they can makea a commercial using their Zip's for the restoration project
of someone in the commercial.........maybe even a IMPERIAL consumer???? with
the car conspicuously in the background???? it woould sure beat seeing them
using the Zip's for carrots and such!!!!
Dan Melnik