2004 Calendars

Happy 2004!

Yesterday I received my 2004 OIC Calendar, and I have to say that Leslie
has done a wonderful job on these.  For those of you who haven't
purchased one, there is a good assortment of years, and the cars all
look great.  I think Les still has a bunch of these, so if you still
want an Imperially unique calendar you can still get one.

James