Help me buy a blower motor for my '67

> My '67's A/C blower motor never produced more than
> a mild breeze the whole time I've owned the car, and
> now
> it has finally died altogether.  Good riddance!  Is

Tim,
You should be able to diagnose this one pretty easily.
 As your car does not have auto temp (As far as I
recall, having ridden in the fine auto!) it should be
easy.  I would first try to jump 12 volts right to the
motor to see if you can get it to really blow.  If
yes, the problem is in the controls.  If not, then you
need either a) a rebuild or b) a new motor.  I
couldn't tell you what motors would interchange, but
I'd lay money that any Chrysler blower motor from that
era would work, if not perfectly, with some minor
modifications.

Good Luck!

=====
--Mike Pittinaro