From: Ernie Stepney [mailto:estepney@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2004 3:16 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IML: Cars w/No Soul!

Why would we want Detroit to mimic our very special vehicles. Do we not
own them because they are not a dime a dozen and readily available at
your neighborhood Chrysler,__________, _________, or________ dealer.
The PT cruiser is a perfect case in point, when first released they were
quite a unique car, now I nearly gag when I see one. Not that they
aren't cute and all, but they have just become another mass produced
consumer commodity.
Let them continue to produce the look alike lumps which pervade the
marketplace and clutter our highways so people will continue to look at
our unique pieces of automotive history and say, "wow is that ever
cool". Just my 2c.
Ernie
58 Imperial LeBaron Southampton
That special Black Bi---.