6V conversions was Please Welcome Bob Schoenberg

6V conversions was Please Welcome Bob Schoenberg

Thanks, Kerry, for responding. Actually I'm pretty set
on keeping the 6 volt, but have some thoughts about
sustituting an alternator (6 volt producing a full 60
amps)for the generator & then looking for a 6 volt
clutched compressor or maybe a power inverter to
handle a 12 volt clutched compressor.
  Of course, these are all words I've heard from
people in the know as I understand very little of what
it all means.  I guess we'll research this over the
winter & be ready to act by Spring.
  Thanks again,
   Bob