66 crown

$3,500 is pretty cheap for an Imperial these days. It is too much for a "pig",
but it would be fine for a mechanically sound, nice looking car. If it is
indeed as good as it has sounded in this thread, that isn't too bad. Even at
that, I would always try to save another $500.00 and make an offer of $3,000.
He may come down by half that, and then you kept $250.00 in your pocket. If he
won't come down then you can make a decision based on how badly you want the
car.

Only you know what it looks like, and if you think it is a good car, and you
want it, do it. That is why we are here, not necessarily to make a monetary
investment, but to enjoy a hobby. At that price even if you don't end up with
the cream of the crop, you haven't lost a bundle.

Paul