Request for help in SC

Hello

My name is Bradley R. Teets.   I live in Punta Gorda, FL.  I am new to the Imperial Club list server so I might not even be doing this correctly.   When I grew up in the 1960’s, my grandfather was a small town Chrysler dealer in Western MD.  I always had a special interest in Imperials (especially from 1957 – 1975).  I would like to buy one and become a member of the Imperial Club.  Currently, I am trying to decide whether to buy a 1965 Imperial Convertible located in Charleston, SC.  I have not been there to see the car but have talked with a couple other potential buyers who have seen the car.  IS there anyone out there in Imperial Land near Charleston, SC who has the time, familiarity with 1964 – 1966 Imperials,  and willing to make arrangements to see the car?   I am naturally willing to pay expenses or some reasonable fee for the service.  I sure would appreciate the ability to have “eyes” from afar to take an intelligent look at the car with the knowledge your club members possess.  I realize I can pay an independent service to evaluate the car but they might not even know what they are looking at considering the scarce nature of Imperials.

We are MOPAR lovers.  We currently have a 1961 Chrysler 300 G coupe.  You can see its pictures and read “RG”’s story at the webpage links below.

http://groups.msn.com/chrysler300gTheGreatWhiteRay/shoebox.msnw?albumlist=2

http://www.chrysler300club.com/stories/teets/300g.html

My office phone number is 941-205-2000.  My home phone number is 941-575-2031.  You can also reach me by E-Mail at brtcpapfs@xxxxxxxxxxxx  I thoroughly enjoy the club’s website you maintain and appreciate the time that must go into updating it.  If I get the car I am looking at, I will want to share its story for the website area dedicated to 1965 Imperials.  I know the subject car is not perfect but it should be a great example to show on your site.   Thank you in advance for any advice or suggestions / referrals you can provide.

Happy New Year.

Sincerely,

Bradley R. Teets, CPA/PFS, CFP

1961 Chrysler 300-G coupe