Request for help in SC

Dear Mr. Teets,

I have not seen the car (other than the photos) but I
know of the owner, who is a friend of a friend.  What
I know is that he is the fastidious type who loves
(and works with) objects of fine quality.  He is an
owner and is active in the Rolls-Royce Owners Club.
He regularly attends concours (Amelia Island, etc.)
and would appear to have very high standards in the
quality of his cars.  He is also quite a memorable
character....

The car in question is probably very nice overall, one
of the better examples out there.  It may have flaws,
but they are likely minimal.  Needless to say, I would
have the mechanicals of the car checked thoroughly.
They should be okay, since the owner drives his cars
regularly.  The cosmetics you can see for yourself.

One thing you have already probably discovered is that
the owner will not be shy about asking a hefty price.
 But this is the 3rd? time it has been through E-bay
so he might now have a more realistic view of the
market for the car.

Best of luck in this matter,

Chris H.

60 NY T&C
66 LeBaron

P.S.  As a former 300-G owner, I am impressed and more
than a little envious of your beautiful G.

--- "Bradley R. Teets, CPA/PFS, CFP (home office)"

http://www.chrysler300club.com/stories/teets/300g.html