81 EFI coupe on eBay gray or silver?

Dick & List,

My '83 is charcoal gray. It is much darker than this car. The owner lists it
as sterling silver/gray. Was  there a silver and a dark gray during these
years?  My car was at least partially repainted, but it should be the
original color. If anybody knows the color codes that might help. I believe
mine is AA9, but I haven't seen my car in some time :(

Rob