NEED ADVICE

David,
Sorry!  I can't help you with WI Motor Vehicles but if you send me the VIN,
I can check to see if it is listed as stolen (heaven forbid) in the National
Crime Information Center (NCIC) before you journey forth to the local
Department of Motor Vehicles to obtain a new Title.  (In CA a new title, if
the vehicle has not been registered for more than 10 years, is a simple
matter of a few forms and some $$)  Hope to see pictures of the completed 67
on OIC soon.  I had a 67 four door hardtop-cimmamon honey gold with a black
roof and interior-and I loved it. It got creamed by a drunk driver while
parked in front of my girlfriend's house one night and haven't seen it
since. Bought a '73 after that and liked it even more. Good Luck! Randy
Dreaming of ANOTHER '73