'55 1:18 SCALE MODEL

I have purchased three of these, each from different supply houses and at
different prices. The reason I bought all three is that each one is a different
color. They are Black with a White top (Fairfield Mint), White with a Gold top
(Die cast Muscle), and Magenta with a White top (Thortek listed as RED).

They are all the same except for color, and I must say that I am quite
impressed with their quality for the price. Most of the trim is pretty good,
although the side script and the roof medallion are decals. The steering wheel
looks a bit thick for the scale of the rest of the car, but gee, when have we
been able to buy a scale model of a 1955 Imperial?

The model from Fairfield Mint was the most expensive. The Thortek model was the
least expensive for a total of about $28.00 including shipping, but the
Magenta color isn't great. I think the White one with the Gold top looks the
best. I am still searching for a White one with a Jade Green top since it would
match a '55 Coupe that I remember from Mercer Island, Washington during the
'60s and '70s.

Paul