What happened with the 64 that I just gave away.

What happened with the 64 that I just gave away.

Provided that it is running on all 8 cylinders, not overheating, and the fluids
are kept full, I don't see any reason why it should get there. My concern would
be the failure of a belt or hose, or possibly the points if they are badly
bunred. Of course the list could and does go on and on. How about wishing him
(it is a him, right?) some good old fashion luck. Of yeah, maybe a lick and a
promise too!

Paul