The silly world of Imperials

I think it also depends on how we use our cars.  I use them for basic
transportation as well as fun.  So, its not that silly for me either.  However,
others drive them only on a good day in the weekend, so for them its purely
hobby.  In that perspective, I can see Hugh's comparison with a football game
(instead of my team is better than yours, here its my Imperial is better than
your Cadillac!).
D^2

Quoting RandalPark@xxxxxxx: