Please Welcome Darrell Wheatley

New Subscriber(s): Darrell Wheatley
Email Address is: tjwheatley@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Pacific North West

Car(s) owned: 1978 New Yorker Brougham 2-door. Maroon w/White Padded Vinyl
Roof, burgundy cloth interior, original 440 w/lean-burn. 1982 Imperial,
2-door Hardtop, Silver, w/burgundy leather interior, original 318 w/fuel
injection.

Self-Introduction: I go by TJ. I always have been and always will be a
Chrysler Man. My first car was a 1961 Newport, followed by a 1968 Coronet
500, a 1969 Fury III, a 1972 Monacco Brougham, a 1976 Monacco Brougham, a
1978 New Yorker Brougham, a 1978 LeBaron, and a 1982 Imperial. I purchased
my 78 New Yorker in 1980, in Sierra Vista Arizona. I purchased and sold my
78 LeBaron in 1985, while stationed in Hawaii. I purchased my 82 Imperial in
2002. I am now in the process of restoring the New Yorker. However I still
drive it about every two weeks.