My 2 cents worth

 Although I sympathise with you on the neighbours
antics, public parking is just that.  You have no
recourse to this problem.  I hope that you can work it
out with the person parking next to you.  You might
have to get other parking arrangements.  It might be
better than joining the NRA or getting a posse to ride
with you.  I live next door to a public building that
has meeting, parties and a day care.  Traffic around
my house is abnormal many nights of the week.  I was
told that parking in another area was my best
recourse.  P---ing Off your neighbour obviously
creates dents in your classic Imperial.  Good luck!!!
RC Billings Montanaaaaaaa

--- Bob Zubkowski <bzubkow@xxxxxxx> wrote: > Your best
bet is to call the police and have pay to

=====
RC Billings, Montanaaaaaa

http://www.imperialclub.com/temp/1955/RogerCrabtree/