Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 2:22 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Bumper Jacks

Please do not throw away any parts for your classic. They are very expensive to replace and the next owner may want to have everything as original as possible.I have been looking for a bumper jack for 57 caddy since October with little luck. If nothing else just consider it a piece for show and not for use. After all that is why we carry AAA.

Imperial less Joe