From: Mark Jefferson [mailto:imperialist67@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 9:44 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IML: Chrysler Carlisle 2004

THANKS for bringing this up early Rich & Dave:

Be SURE to register your club affiliation as IML when signing up. I've told
the Carlisle folks that the club can go by that name or On-line Imperial
Club, but it would be best if everyone could stick to IML.

Hopefully if everyone remembers to do this - the tent will be gratis.

More later - Mark.