Please WELCOME New Members, Mike & Karen Lovell (1962)

Please WELCOME New Members, Mike & Karen Lovell (1962)

New Subscriber(s): Mike & Karen Lovell
Email Address is: mtla0@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Gardnerville, NV

Car(s) owned: 1962 Crown, 4 door, Hard top, silver lilac exterior, cocoa
cloth & white leather interior

Self-Introduction: I am  a chrysler products fan . Most between the years of
1938 through 1966. I have a 49 Chrysler windsor and was looking for an
imperial, in good shape, between the years of 1949 and 1965. I came across
this 1962 and couldn't resist not buying it. I love the larger vehicles of
the late 50's early 60's. I also own a 1960 lincoln. The imperial lacks only
one option and that is the automatic headlight dimmer. It has even the back
blower located in the truck for the a/c and defroster.