Watch for the Big "L"

I just thought you should know there are laws and
regulations that govern what is taught in school
classrooms.  Myself being a Voc Ed instructor have to
follow benchmarks and standards.  Each of these are
set up by the State and Federal laws.  We are not
allowed to use outdated autos as instructional tools.
We must use autos that are modern enough to teach
students how to work on the cars of today.  If you
have an antique automobile that has left handed lugs
tell the shop working on it.  However I teach my
students that getting a bigger hammer is not the
answer.  Do they listen?  That is an other subject
entirely.
RC

 --- MY69RIV@xxxxxxx wrote: > my two cents lets give
these kids a break they only
> know what they have been
> taught by teachers that don't know half of what they
> should i knew a professor
> that had a doctors degree that didn't know where the
> dipstick was so lets not
> put all the blame on the kids just learning lets put
> it on the teachers that
> don't teach what they should

=====
RC Billings, Montanaaaaaa