Watch for the Big "L"

my two cents lets give these kids a break they only know what they have been taught by teachers that don't know half of what they should i knew a professor that had a doctors degree that didn't know where the dipstick was so lets not put all the blame on the kids just learning lets put it on the teachers that don't teach what they should