'60 rear drums are stuck! Help...LeCrown has a death grip on its dr...

'60 rear drums are stuck! Help...LeCrown has a death grip on its dr...

Sherwood is absolutely correct. Please be careful and use the axle nut as a
safety on the axle so that when the drum does "POP" it won't fly off the car
and hurt you! This can be very dangerous. There is no drum that will not come
off, some just take longer and need more "pull". My mechanic friend and I
cracked two hub pullers doing this job on my '56 last September. We finally got
it off with a bigger tool.

I would highly advise against using a torch to heat the axles, and or the
drums.

Paul