Very Positive Gary Goers Experience!

I just wanted to report that I just received my first shipment of parts from Gary Goers within 3 weeks of having mailed my order to him!  I am a first time customer and I was a little nervous with all of the negative IML postings recently.  My total order was in the $700 range and I received about 70% of the total order in this first shipment along with a nice note from Gary stating that he would be shipping the remainder in February when he returns from a buying trip.  I could not ask for better service than this from any specialty parts supplier and would highly recommend Gary to anyone.  Both quality and service are excellent!

Kurt Arends
1959 Imperial Crown Southampton