Thanks to all for giving me a brake!...on the '60

Thanks to all for giving me a brake!...on the '60

Thanks to Kenyon, Kerry, George, Paul, John, and Sherwood, hope I didn't leave anyone out.  I have put everyones' responses into an e-mail and forwarded the whole thing to my shop.  Mark, the shop owner, sent me pictures tonight.  Apparently the whole frame is done and painted but still has the rear axle and drums attached.  They said it was too heavy to move and sandblast without at least two wheels on it, imagine that!  Surely, with your help, the guys can get these drums off.  With only 34,000 miles on the car it would be my guess that the rear drums have never been off since the car was built.  Hopefully, if I can get away, I will drive out to the shop on my lunch hour tommorrow and see how things are going.

You guys are great support, much thanks, Richard Burgess

'60 "LeCrown"

Do you Yahoo!?