Possible Puget Sound area Imperial club?

Possible Puget Sound area Imperial club?

Hi to Bill Ulman, if you are listening.

Are we supposed to be on the lookout for suitable places to gather on a
beautiful Northwest summer day? I live adjacent to a lovely (non-municipal)
golf course, and if appropriate I would be happy to enquire if they are
amenable to having a bunch of extremely classy cars parked in their lot for a
day! Nice little restaurant, beautiful backdrops for picture taking, scenic
drive to and from for all attending. I don't golf, but friends who played the
course have said it was great, BTW. Decent lodging and more eateries 3.5 miles
away in Sultan and 7 miles to Monroe.

Kate Justet Triplett
Kate's Custom Gunleather
Monroe, Washington