61 Imperial, CORRECTION Is there anyone near Los Angeles

61 Imperial, CORRECTION Is there anyone near Los Angeles

Hi-  I am sure that is the car I saw about a year ago and it is a hunk of junk.
 The interior is horrible, and the brakes didn't work.  If you don't mind a
complete restoration of interior it may work-
I was out of town and didn't get to emails til now  so hopefuly not too late.
You can contact me if you would like for further information.
Mark