Carpet for my '59 Crown

A friend of mine has gotten complete sets of interiors from Goers. They are great. You might have to wait a while but I know it will be worth it.
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 9:07 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Carpet for my '59 Crown

Has anyone ordered Gary Goers' carpet sets?  I believe that my '59 has a cut pile and I want it to be as O.E. as is humanly possible.  Any other suppliers?  My carpets are your basic black and I realize that no one is doing moulded sets for the '59 Imperials.
Thanks for your help!
Kurt Arends
'59 Imperial Crown Southampton
'59 Imperial LeBaron sedan (parts donor)
'59 Imperial Custom sedan (parts donor)