Trunk Kits

Where would one find the trunk material to do the inside of a trunk on a 56 Imperial ? Does anyone make them where you can just buy them and stick them in ? Also, does anyone on the list live here in Bakersfield. Today I seen some one driving a olive green Imperial 2-dr. Must have been 66-68. It looked like the rear window was really small, kind of like a limosine window. I havent seen to many Imperials around here.

Thanks
Tim