Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 7:06 PM
Subject: IML: Carpet for my '59 Crown

Has anyone ordered Gary Goers' carpet sets?  I believe that my '59 has a cut pile and I want it to be as O.E. as is humanly possible.  Any other suppliers?  My carpets are your basic black and I realize that no one is doing moulded sets for the '59 Imperials.
Thanks for your help!
Kurt Arends
'59 Imperial Crown Southampton
'59 Imperial LeBaron sedan (parts donor)
'59 Imperial Custom sedan (parts donor)