Paint probems, need some help

Hi I'm Ken,I do auto body for a living.The thing your experiancing is ;BLISTERING,It's caused by traped solvences or(worse case sinereo),Body filler When body filler expands and contractes (when it thick)it couses this.Or the same with with bad preperation,either way ,its not good!----- Original Message -----
To: IML
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 11:01 AM
Subject: IML: Paint probems, need some help

We store our "classics" under covers and in a car port over Winter.
Yesterday I went out to check on them and when I pulled the cover off one of
them  I find a large percentage of the car's paint has what looks like
widely disbursed "goosebumps", not pointed but domed like water beads.  I
pressed down on a few with my finger nail, but they do not compress or
break.

Any paint gurus out there have a clue what this could be?  We have had the
car for a little over a year, it was repainted a few years ago.  It is an
Ohio car transplanted to Washington State last Fall.

Bill & Tami Roddick