Paint probems, need some help

Have been painting cars myself for over 15 yrs, and have many friends in the
auto repair and bodywork businesses.  Cant actually picture what you are
describing and have seen a lot of messed up paint jobs from all sorts of issues.
Normally either it wasnt prepped correctly, filler is too thick, rust
underneath is coming through, paint additives chosen incorreclty, etc... but
you make it sound like it is all over the car?  Is it in the base coat or the
clear?  Is it all over the car or only where there was significant work?  Any
way to send a pic?  Anybody in the autobody field might have an idea, but a pic
is worth a thousand words.
How long has it been since it was painted, and was there work done, and what
was done to it?  just a paint job, or other work from someone else too?, etc.,
etc...

Pics would help a lot.  Amost sounds like you have a recent paint job and
during curing the solvents are still escaping through the upper coats?

Luke

2 friends who won body shops