392 Rebuild Advice?

I am pulling the 392 out of my in-laws' 67 Coronet next month. By opening my
mouth, I am self selected to take over the "project". (moral of the story:
Don't criticize how something is being done, unless you want the job for
yourself). Anyway, the motor is stock, probably been regasketed once in it's
life and that's about it.
Because it is going in a "muscle car", they want to liven it up a bit. I am
inclined to keep it fairly mild, as it will be street driven primarily by
people who shouldn't be allowed to drive bicycles, never mind cars. It is
mated to a A727 (which will be rebuilt, and a slighty higher stall TC
installed), and turns 3.23 gears in an 8.75" rear. I am limited to stock
iron manifolds, due to the installation job. The car currntly runs a single
Carter AFB (model unknown). I am looking at Hot Heads for obtaining parts,
and will have the machine work done locally. I have never built a Hemi
before, is there anything I should know? Any good books or resources? Anyone
have good/bad dealings with Hot Heads? Anyone know any good engine shops in
western Canada? Any input on this will be greatly appreciated. Thanks,
William
83 EFi
Edmonton, Canada