80's Imperial intake manifold

Rob-

I installed an Edelbrock 2176 Performer Manifold on my 82. It replaced the
stock manifold perfectly including the AC compressor mounts. Be careful of
Mopar Performance manifolds...despite the assurance of their tech rep, the
mounts on the manifold did not match the AC compressor...it was set up for the
old RV-2. I finished it off with a 1406 carb and have been very happy with the
set up.

Phil Brust
73 & 82 Imperial