And about my new 64...

 I used an auto pilot for the first time last night on the freeway.  I got really excited and interrupted my conversation to crow about it.  They always seem to be inoperative on the cars that I have seen in the past, so this was a biggie!

Besides 3 bad window motors and the clock, absolutely everything works as new in the car.  It's very thrilling to drive, and I am elated.  The car is whisper quiet, so very smooth, and comfortable.

Other Imps that I've been in have a characteristic "torsion bar shake" to the suspension as the car navigates potholes.  More of a harmonic vibration that is subtle but noticeable if you pay attention.  This car does not demonstrate such shake, and feels new in almost every way.  Probably a combo of tight suspension and the new bias ply tires.

The weather here has been downright rotten.  I'm waiting for the weekend to finish polishing and waxing it before doing a photo-spread.  I woudn't want to have a "wardrobe malfunction" and have things seen that should be taken care of first...

Once done with final cleaning, I'll drive the car somewhere with a nice backdrop and take some pictures.  Maybe the crest of the hill where the Rice-a-Roni cable car comes over the crest with Alcatraz in the background?  Let's hope that the sun comes out that day.

I am in heaven!

I invite anybody that's interested over for a ride (maybe even some seat time behind the wheel!).  That's a standing invite.

Kenyon Wills
San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area

1973 Chrysler Imperial  --   >http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1973/Wills/index.htm

Do you Yahoo!?