Chrome fin "rings" on '59 Imps

The medallions are certainly made a lot cheaper than the crowns, since I bent several of them while prying them out, and many of the pegs that hold them on also broke off in the holes. The crowns on the other hand came out quite easily, and none of the pegs broke off. I also know of a custom which is close to my home and has been for sale for the past year which has the crowns on the rings. I just thought maybe there are other people out there like me who are into super details!

Bill '59 Crown