1975 Imperial coupe on eBay /please save this one!!!/the Netherlands

1975 Imperial coupe on eBay /please save this one!!!/the Netherlands

Hello Imperialists,

Now on eBay is for sale the rare 1975 Imperial coupe in white with tan
interior...it's not the Crown.

The seller's quote is for parts or demo!!!! This car looks to be in
restorable condition so I hope someone can save this underappreciated
classic!!!

thanks, Dirk

Hotmail en Messenger on the move
http://www.msn.nl/communicatie/smsdiensten/hotmailsmsv2/