Re:1975 Imperial coupe on eBay /please save this one!!!/the Netherlands

Re:1975 Imperial coupe on eBay /please save this one!!!/the Netherlands

It also looks to have a factory sunroof!
I hope someone can give it a good home!
Jeff

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43905&item=2458359572