More 80's Imperial questions

When I bought my car the PO said he didn't change the steering box because
it had a different part number from the other F/M/J Mopars.  I have since
found out they interchange, but I assume there were some internal
differences or maybe it was just the "careful inspection?" I was skeptical,
but the PO was a Dodge parts guy and a Mopar man from way back, so I have no
reason to doubt him.

Rob

http://wine.msn.com/