1992 dealer installed CD

A six disc changer was a dealer installed option and I would like to have
one.  I checked with my local dealer and he couldn't find one. Does anyone
have any ideas on where to locate a NOS or what might be the best
alternative if I can't find a new one or good used.

Matt Hopkins
66 Crown AM search tuner
75 Lebaron AM-FM Search Turner
92 Imperial AM-FM Cassette Infinity